Students can borrow library documents existing in the reading rooms, according to the status of publications, under the following conditions:
- valid library card
- no overdue books
- no unpaid overdue fees
The loan periods are as follows:
· up to 15 textbooks for 2 weeks, maximum one semester, or strictly for the duration of the studied specialty module.
· maximum 3 books from the open shelf at one time, for a period of 7 days at the most.
The other categories can borrow maximum 3 books from the open shelf at one time, for a period of 7 days at the most.
An exception is the case of departments/disciplines, which can borrow maximum 3 books from the open shelf at one time, for a period of 14 days at the most.
The following cannot be borrowed at home:
· reference works: dictionaries, encyclopedias, bibliographic indexes and data bases
· foreign and Romanian books with an exclusive reading room status
· documents in electronic format (CD-ROMs, DVDs)
· PhD theses
The penalties for overdue loans are as follows:
· Failure to return books from the open shelf: 5 lei / day / book
· Failure to return textbooks: 0.5 lei / day